Firstpost of 2018!!!


Happy New year to my readers and followers!!  I'm sorry things were kinda sporadic in 2018-- didn't start out that way...really!  i wanted to post more but sometimes real life got in the way, i am  definitely going to try to schedule more posts in 2018 for when i know things are going to be hectic-- if i possibly can.

and i mean who knew my email was gonna be wonky for several weeks plus in the fall so i had to access it different than normal  and it wouldn't let me copy info needed for my blog.

it took till right around Thanksgiving to straighten THAT out... and luckily it did it on its own. :) 

A BIG THANK YOU TO: nikkisfreebiejeebies, sweetiessweeps, freebieshark, hip2save, BookBub, riffle, book perk, big fish games for all the great info, tips, sales and deals.   YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!

and to the special person who gave me the tip about the black Friday site so i could post  the ads and deals for my readers  so they could get the most bang for their buck for holiday season 2017 (i only hope i saved the link so i can use it again for 2018-LOL!) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

May 2018 bring you all the peace, joy health and happiness you and your loved ones deserve.

HAPPY 2018 EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!