WWE NEWS: EXTREME RULES RESULTS


EXTREME RULES RESULTS 6/4/17



The Miz(with maryese) defeated dean ambrose to win the intercontinental championship for a 7th time)

Alexis Bliss defeated bayley to retain the raw women's championship

Cesaro and Sheamus defeated the hardy boys to win the tag team titles

Neville defeated Austin Aries to retain the cruiserweight title

sasha banks and rich swann defeated Alicia fox and noam dar in a mixed tag match

samoa joe won the fatal 5 way to become the #1 contender and will face brock lesnar and the next wwe raw event-- great balls of fire


the kickoff show match saw Kalisto defeat Apollo crews.


I did absolutle horrible on my predictions going 2 for 7  I certainly hope I do better in 2 weeks for smackdowns mone in the bank event which I am totally looking forward to.