WWE NEWS: Known card for this Sundays Exteme Rules event


The WWE Raw Event--Extreme Rules will take place THIS sunday, June 4th,2017.

So far the only matches known are as follows:

The Hardy Boyz -vs- Sheamus and Cesaro in a steel cage match for the tag team titles

Neville -vs- Austin Aries for the cruiserweight title in a submission match

Dean Ambrose -vs- The Miz for the intercontinental championship (if dean gets dq'd he will lose the title)

Alexa bliss -vs- Bayley for the raw womn's title in a kendo stick on a pole match(first one to get the stick off the pole gets to use it)

Samoa Joe -vs- Finn Balor -vs- Roman Reigns -vs- Seth Rollins -vs- Bray Wyatt  in a fatal 5 way match to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Universal Championship.


the final card should be know by mid week I would imagine and I will post it sunday  I am looking forward o the event, BUT, I am realy hoping that Dean retains the IC title because I can't stand the miz and he is a boring champon to boot. would love to see Renee Young somehow keep Maryese from interefering in the match( like I am sure she will try to)

I am thinking 1 or 2 more matches will get announced tonight as nothing had been announced for the kickoff show yet.