Had a nice surprise waiting in my inbox when i checked my email just now.

So, yesterday March 12th 2017 I cashed out 2,200 of my Swagbucks points for a $25 amazon gift card.  and  figured it would be 2-3 days or longer till I got it, depending on when they send them out.

well, I was pleasantly surprised to find  notification in my email box that my  gift card was ready for me. so I must have gotten it at just the right time to get it that quickly-- I am super happy!! great way to start a Monday.


Swagbucks is easy to do and has so many different things you can cash out for-- paypal, amazon, restaurants, gas, iTunes, clothes, Walmart, target starbucks and so many more to choose from.

what are you waiting for??   START EARNING SWAGBUCKS NOW

I haven't paid a penny out of pocket for my niece's Christmas and birthdays in over 3 years, plus I have been able to get some dvd's and things for us with out it hurting our budget. I  have been doing Swagbucks  for 7-8 years now. as well as other sites and it really does help and add up.