DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THESE NAIL STENCILS!!

Product:  BTArtbox 6 Pack of vinyl nail stencils
Cost: $8.99
When Purchased: March 18th 2016

Pros: ABSOLUTELY 1000% NONE

Cons:
- WAY TOO MUCH adhesive on the back
- break easily when trying to remove stencil from clear sheet it comes on
- directions are misleading
- pulls polish off your nails when you try to remove stencil from nail

I bought these in march for something new to try on my nails... BIIIIIG mistake.  they are AWFUL! they are difficult to remove from the clear sheet they come on,  and break easily when trying to get them off said sheet.

my first attempt at them  was a big hot mess,  same goes for tries 2-5 as well. so  I gave in and tried again today when I did my nails and once again  did everything they suggested from putting stencil on back of my hand to remove excess adhesive--( DIDNT WORK) removing quickly so it didn't pull polish off my nails (DIDNT WORK)

I was reading through some of the newer reviews after I did my nails today and see a lot od the same complaints that I have -- one person even said they waited a few days between polishing their nails and using the stencil and it sill pulled the polish of their nails!

my advice is to stay away from these stencil they don't work like they claim to and any one who gave a 5 star review on them on amazon is likely full of it.

                                          Bottom right stencil before i tried to use it


Stencil packaging

Stencil after it tried to use it you can see the design is all broken


Labels: , , , , ,