Product review Battop Bluetooth Keyboard

Product Name: Battop Bluetooth keyboard
length of time with product: been using it off and on the last couple weeks
Price $10.99 at amazon.com (got it for free with my gift cards)

I was in the market for a new keyboard for my ipad 2 for when i dont want to use the touch screen or doing something that is easier done on a actual keyboard. -- my other keyboard ls
asted barely 2 years and turned into a tempremental brick.

so i did a bunch of searching on amazon and comparing of prices and reading countless reviews and this one seemed to be everything i wanted. it is very compact, the price was great and the reviews were all very good.

It is a QWERTY keyboard  but doesnt have the additional num pad on the side, which doesnt bother me.  it does require 2 "aaa" batteries which are not included and they each set of batteries will give you 6 months of keyboard life, so we shall see.

the keys are really quiet when i type and aren't super stiff.  if you have questions about it, i will do my best to answer them so feel free to ask

overall, i really like it.