READERS BEWARE!!!!!!!







I Stumbled across a site yesterday that  came up on my facebook feed-- and they said they had lots of free samples to offer, so i went to check it out..

The first one i saw was for free ducktape-- it said all i had to do was click the link fill in my info and the sample would arrive in  i think 6-8 weeks it said.

the first thing that struck me as odd was that the link took me to the contact page for the company that makes ducktape.. nowhere on it did it say anything about a freebie- so i filled in my info and asked about their free sample and told them the site that had directed me there.

i got a generic reply saying they would respond within 2 days.

The reply came this morning--there is no free ducktape sample, the company thanked me for letting them know about the bogus link..


so that leads me to believe that their other freebies might not be on the up and up... i tried a link for a free folder but clicking the link did nothing.

so, i just wanted to give you my readers a heads up-- freebies2you   is posting bogus links-- likely to get peoples emails and mailboxes filled with crap mail .  stay away from them.

i also want to hear from you-- if you have any previous experiences with them please feel free to share in the comments section.

thanks

Babybear