PRODUCT REVIEW Sally Hansen Grape Gatsby Nail Polish

March 22nd 2015:
==============
Product: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail polish

Color: : #373 Grape Gatsby

Pros: goes on very smoothly, brush width is just the right size , dries quickly and has an amazing shine, no horrible smell!

Cons: a little pricey

Cost: the shelf tag said $8.34 if i recall correctly  but it rang up at $7.99.

I picked up this polish yesterday after work as my other light purple had gone AWOL  i was hoping it wasn't going to be runny like other polishes i have tried in the past-- and to my surprise, it wasn't the consistency is great!

I love the brush width on this one it allowed me to get the polish onto my nails in 2 strokes and i didn't end up with all over my cuticles and on the skin around my nails. my nails look amazing the shade of purple is great-- not too light and not too dark-- it is the perfect shade for springtime/Easter.

this is my second purchase of polish from this line by sally hansen (i also have "wine not" which is a perfect shade for the holidays)