HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

First of all,

I just want to take the opportunity to thank freebieshark, supercoupon lady, sweetiessweeps, couponclipinista, and nikki's freebie jeebies for all the alerts and heads up's and emails-- so that in the last 2 months of 2014 i could get my new blog up off the ground and running-- very much appreciated :)

and thank you to all of you my readers and followers for making my new blog bigger and more followed than my old one ever was.

my goals for my blog this year are simple to increase my followers, get more traffic and post even more freebies,sweeps,coupons and more for all of you. (i am hoping to add reviews occasionally to for things i buy,books, restaurant experiences and customer service experiences as well in 2015)


Let's make 2015 even better than 2014 everyone!!